The Object Status is represented by the Xafari.BC.dll assembly.
The object status reflects its current readiness for the usage. The following statuses are available:
- Draft – the object is being edited.
- Published – the object has been edited, it can be used.
- Archive – the object is obsolete.
When objects with status are displayed, the List View functionality is extended by a following Actions:
- Show draft – activate/deactivate display of draft objects.
- Show archive – activate/deactivate display of obsolete objects.
- Status – choose another status.
To see the Object Status in action, refer to the Main|Documents|Orders section in the Xafari Northwind demo installed with Xafari.
It is also possible to change status of the object in the Detail View.
To learn more about the Object Status, refer to the following documents: