Xafari MVC. Available Xafari functions
This topic describes the modules, that provide a certain Xafari functionality for the ASP.NET MVC application version.
Xafari.Mvc.dll and Xafari.MVCx.dll provides main core functions of the UI.
- Xafari MVC provides ListViewAndDetailView mode, it is similar to the https://documentation.devexpress.com/#eXpressAppFramework/CustomDocument112756
- Popup Windows. It is possible to define the depth of nesting. For this purpose use PopupWindowManager.MaxNestedLevel parameter, the default value is 5.
Xafari.Arms.Mvc provides Arms.
- MVCxTreeListEditor and MVCxGridListEditor support non-persistent collections, it requires NonPersistentObjectSpaceProvider.
- MVCxTreeListEditor and MVCxGridListEditor provides CustomizeSettings event, the event contains Context field which refers to the PartialView. Thus, the event handler can access to the ViewData etc.
- MvcHierarchyNodeListEditor don't support the "drag and drop" feature.
Xafari.BC.Settings.Mvc provides Application Settings.
Xafari.Filters.Mvc provides Filtering by period.
Xafari.ManagedOperations.Mvc provides Managed Operations.
Xafari.Security.Mvc provides Xafari Security.
Xafari.Workplace.Mvc provides Work Places.
Xafari.Docflow.Mvc provides UI to work with Docflow.
- ChangeParticipant Action is disabled.
- Current version uses ListViewAndDetailView layout approach. The Detail View is WorkTask_MasterDetailViewForDocFlow.