Bulk Edit. Design-Time Features
You can customize Bulk Edit in the Model Editor. In the Views node , for each List View item following properties are available:
- AllowBulkEdit – activates the Bulk Edit function for the selected List View.
- BulkEditDelay – specifies the delay time: after changing the group of objects, the displaying of updates may be delayed. Win applications only.
- ReadOnlyFieldsIsVisible – specifies displays or hides read-only properties
- FieldsSelectMode – specifies the mode of displaying objects of different types.
- ObjectFieldPriority – specifies the priority displaying of the properties, when working with Dynamic Properties. Property, that declared in the class, and Dynamic Property may have the same names. If ObjectFieldPriority is equal True then property declared in the class will be displayed and Dynamic Property will be hidden.