eXtensions Framework. Rules of Using XF
When designing data models with eXtensions Framevork it is required to satisfy the following conditions:
- Use inheritance to design Entities (vertical strategy). Moreover, the base Entities should be abstract and non persistent.
- Use only Extensions to extend Entities (horizontal strategy).
- Register Entity or Extension in the same module where it is declared.
- Create Entity instances using special factory.
- Execute the queries using special methods.
- Use XFQuery<> instead XPQuery<>.
- Adhere to the recommended naming conventions: use for Extensions the following names template: X<Entity_name>_<Extension_name>.