- Group: the group includes tasks and nested groups, the group items can be executed in parallel or in sequence.
- Document: the main Docflow object, it is central to all processes. The Document supports the description and execution of the Schema.
- Document version: determines the state of the Document in the Document life cycle. The document data can change or can be recalculated from time to time. Versions are used to register certain states of the Document. There is only one current version for each Document (the version that is used by default); and there can be many archive versions.
- Task: one action within the Schema, such as opening a form, creating a report, obtaining approval, etc.
- Signature: it is a type of task, it includes a number of signatures or document checks, that have to be completed.
- Executor: the role, users group, or user executing the tasks within a particular business process.
- User: there is a flat system classifier, where all users are included in the group.
- Role: a flat system classifier.
- User group: a hierarchical system classifier. There is a head (senior user) in each group.
- Permission: the privilege or lack of access to system data, classifiers, or actions. The permission is assigned to a role or a user group.
- Tag: a label which helps to categorize documents, search and filter data.
- Category: a hierarchical structure which helps to classify documents.